A new way to earn Professional Development Hours (PDH) for new product development professionals (NPDP), project management professionals (PMP), and engineering managers (PEM).
Earning PDHs is simple. Choose your course, register, and start earning credits now. Each course includes:
- Documentation, such as tip sheets, notes, and/or self-assessments
- Interactive learning modules, including reading materials, videos, and audio
- Practice test that you can attempt as many times as you like
- Final test to formally assess and document your continuous learning in your profession
- Completion certificate that you can save, download, and print
Most courses are structured into several lessons that present basic definitions, terms, and theory for each subject. Many lessons contain additional topics that help certification candidates study the material in depth. Topics and lessons within PDH courses are designed to meet the formal and stringent requirement of PDMA, PMI, and ASEM for continuing education; therefore, most courses require viewing each lesson or topic based upon the average reading speed of adults in a learning environment (about 200 words per minute).
Get started now! Study a new topic by enrolling in a free course, such as learning about NPDP Certification.