Wagile Product Development, 2-hour 2-day (total of 4 hours), virtual online class
Do your new products launch with mediocre market reception? If so, your product innovation process might be to blame.
Traditional waterfall processes are too bureaucratic while Agile systems have not delivered on their promises, especially for tangible product development. New product development (NPD) fails due to poor product design and misunderstanding of markets. Success depends on engaging customers and team members.
The solution to failed NPD systems? WAGILE Product Development – a hybrid process that drives a rapid product design cycle while ensuring discipline in project execution. Implementing Wagile leads to increased collaboration between the project team and potential customers without abandoning rigorous decision-making and risk management. With a reduced speed-to-market, product innovations have higher success rates, improved profitability, and greater recognition.
What You Will Learn
- Why waterfall and Agile systems fail you
- The WAGILE Philosophy, stages and gates
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Wagile activities and tools
What You Will Achieve
When you implement WAGILE Product Development, you expect to manage the risk of innovation with an appropriate system, advance products to market faster, and engage your teams and customers for enhanced profitability.
When & Where?
WAGILE Product Development is a facilitated, online course. We will meet virtually on Tuesday, 15 February 2022 and Thursday, 17 February 2022: 2-4 pm CST (3-5 pm EST or 12-2 pm PST).
- Facilitation by Teresa Jurgens-Kowal, PhD, NPDP with over 20 years experience in managing & consulting for innovation
- Copies of notes, templates, and session recording for 12 months
- Beautiful completion certificate, ready for framing
- Top secret, bonus information!
How Can I Get More Information?
Almost ready to register but have a quick question? Contact Teresa at [email protected]