Webinar: Transitioning from a Technical Role to Management
You are elated! You’ve just been promoted from a technical role to a management role. But, after the initial excitement wears off, you’re wondering what you’ve gotten yourself into. You need to learn new skills and techniques to serve your teams.
In this webinar (Friday, 13 December 2019 at noon CST), we will discuss some key tools to help you transition from being a technical expert to supervising people. You will learn:
- Why being a manager is different than being an individual contributor
- How to identify stakeholders for your projects and teams
- How your expectations can hold you back
- Where you have skills gaps in communication, delegation, or negotiation and how to turn these into strengths
- What do trust and conflict really mean and how to manage conflict
- How to build self-awareness, confidence, and motivation
Register now for this free Q&A Webinar and learn how you can successful transition from a technical expert to outstanding manager. You will receive a confirmation email and webinar login instructions 24-48 hours before the webinar. The Q&A Webinar is 60 minutes long and registration closes the day before. The webinar is NOT recorded so you feel safe asking any questions. Everyone who attends the webinar will receive a complimentary Everything DiSC Workplace Assessment.
If you have questions about the Q&A Webinars on Transitioning from a Technical Role to Management, please give me a call at 281-7873979 or email at info@Simple-PDH.com. This webinar is sponsored by Global NP Solutions, an Authorized Partner with Jill Hickman Companies.