This course is for you if you feel stuck in your career as a project manager. You want to advance your career and become a better leader.
You will learn how to naturally motivate team members to improve organizational productivity, reliability meet budget and schedule goals, and improve your communication with all internal and external stakeholders. You will learn about setting achievable goals, motivation, and persuasion. We’ll also discuss effective time management strategies so you can get more done and feel happier and more productive!
- Identifying key stakeholders and communication methods
- Persuasion and negotiation skills for business growth
- Managing conflict and creative debate as a leader
- Situational awareness to build effective teams
The objective of the course is to develop business and project managers into leaders with skills and competencies to promote high performance. You will have access to a private discussion forum with your classmates to brainstorm and practice new leadership skills. You will also have access to several core online courses for product and project management, including Sales Forecasting, Competitive Analysis, and Cost Estimating valued at over $160!
- Weekly, 15-minute personal coaching calls for the class duration
- Course notes and workbook
- Free, 30-minute implementation follow-up six months after course completion
- Fridays, 8:00-9:30 am CT
- 5, 12, and 19 November 2021