Intro to Project Management – online
Introduction to Project Management
Do you find yourself juggling too many tasks at the same time? Do your projects end up with late delivery and over-budget? If so, you need to master the basics of project management.
In this focused, online Introduction to Project Management course, you will learn how to:
- Define basic project management terms and concepts,
- Explain and apply the triple constraint,
- Identify and interpret activity network scheduling diagrams,
- Compare and contrast different cost estimating and budget techniques,
- Analyze and allocate activity resources,
- Construct a project risk register and communications management plan, and
- Summarize and integrate project management planning tools.
Course notes and tool downloads are included with the course. You must pass a 20-question quiz with an 80% or greater score to receive a Completion Certificate documenting 8 hours of professional development (8 PDH). Participants in the continental United States receive a complimentary hard copy of course notes. International participants may select electronic materials or submit a US$50 fee for hard copies.
Where and When
The online Workshop will be held:
- Wednesday, 24 March 2021 (12-4 pm CDT)
- Thursday, 25 March 2021 (12-4 pm CDT)
The course is held via Zoom. Please note that registration closes approximately 10 business days before the first day of the course. Any registration after this time will not guarantee delivery of hard copy course materials prior to the start date. There is no minimal enrollment for this course and we will personalize the content based on your needs. Please see the cancellation policy here.
Individual PMP Candidate, 2 or More Candidates from Same Company, Unemployed and Non-Profit