Competitive Analysis for Innovation and Product Managers
Innovation Professionals, Engineering Directors, and Product Managers are decision-makers. Yet decisions are influenced by both internal and external parameters. Competition is often overlooked in the rush to design, develop, and market a new product.
In this focused, online course, you will learn how to analyze the competition to create a stronger product brand.
- Define strategy and explain why it is important to product innovation.
- Identify the most common strategic innovation frameworks.
- Be able to characterize and classify direct and indirect competitors.
- Analyze your competition using simple tools.
- Create a go-forward plan for competitive advantage.
The course is delivered online and at your own pace. You will apply the skills of competitive analysis with homework, tests, and quizzes. You can download a comprehensive set of strategic and competitive analysis tools.
You must pass a 20-question quiz with an 80% or greater score to receive a Completion Certificate documenting two hours of professional development (2 PDH). You will have access to course materials for 90 days.