PMP® Boot Camp
Project Management Best Practices
Our PMP Boot Camp is different. In this 4 and 1/2 day PMP preparation course, we include project management best practices and real-life experiences to not only prepare you to pass the PMP exam but also to apply principles to your projects.
Coursework is focused on the key topics and knowledge areas required for success on the exam. Our study strategy will increase comprehension and retention of key elements, while also providing students with practical information that can be applied immediately to the project work environment. We include a short tutorial on Microsoft Project software for real-life application.
We partner with PM Study to offer the most comprehensive PMP exam preparation. Classroom training includes:
- 200+ page PM Study PMP Prep Workbook
- Chapter and Final Test Workbooks with PMP exam style questions
- Quick Reference Guide, Process Chart Worksheets, and Study Aids
- Two month Complimentary Access to PM Study online course including
- 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- full-length simulated exams
- Microsoft Project tutorial
- Access to mobile app
- Exclusive PM Study exam tips
- Certificate verifying 36 hours educational contact hours
Check our schedule for current PMP Boot Camps offered in Houston, Texas
Please review the course outline for more information on the PMP Boot Camp
Classroom courses require at least three attendees for effective sharing and learning. We offer a discount for two or more attendees from the same company, so you pay only US$1295 per person. Individual attendees are charged US$1795 per person. You will need to bring your own laptop with Microsoft Project loaded for the best practice tutorial. More information regarding terms and conditions can be found under the FAQs.