This course is currently closed
A short course on Project Management.
You will learn how to:
- Define basic project management terms,
- Explain and apply the triple constraint,
- Create and interpret activity network diagrams,
- Compare and contrast scheduling and budgeting techniques,
- Analyze and allocate project resources,
- Construct a project risk register,
- Develop and use a communications management plan, and
- Summarize and integrate project management tools.
Please take the pre-course survey to help us prepare for the course.